John's Blog

Saturday, January 22, 2005

 

Another blog entry! Woohoo!

Last night I told Shelly that I'd think up something to say today, so here it is! *checks to see how many people fainted* I think I'll try to post 2 or 3 times a week, and maybe Shelly and I can toggle our blogs since she is wanting to blog a bit less. We'll see what happens.

Aleksa has surprised us several nights at supper recently. She has eaten more than I do a few times. We figured out what's going on though, since she grew more than an inch in the last month! (vertically, not horizontally :oP )

Last night, we got about 10 inches of snow. So after we went to the library today, I grabbed a bucket and showed them how to build things by packing the snow and piling the "bricks". The thought that was cool, but the initial actions were to destroy my bricks rather than build their own...

At the library, Shelly and I grabbed the stuff we planned to get, just like normal. (We've been going every Saturday for about 4 weeks now.) But, this is the first time that the children ran around hunting for books they wanted themselves. We came back with a stack of about 12 books! *insert beaming smiley here*

Well, that should be enough for now. Stay tuned, since I sorta plan to blog again in the next few days...
Comments:
Hey John, welcome back! (FYI I didn't faint.)
Thanks for carrying the torch for Shelly while she takes a well-deserved break.
I look forward to hearing more from your perspective.
Yesterday we got a lot of snow here also (your remnants!) and as I was shoveling I heard my neighbor's kids outside playing. The whole time the dad was shouting "son, don't throw snow, don't do this, don't do that, stop yelling, you're getting wet,..." I felt bad for the kids. After listening to this it made me think that perhaps the adopted kids are the luckiest ones. The parents realize what they have.
You two are doing a great job.
Sharon from MD
 

learn about my new site -

[url=http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_f13?tab=Comments] ambien class action [/url]

http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_f13?tab=Comments
[url=http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_f13?tab=Comments] ambien dangers [/url]
 


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?